Sell your Gold and Silver Coins
For today's gold price please call 0800 6446 375
WANTED - Gold Coins Silver Coins and Bullion Bars
3 easy steps: 1. Contact us 2. Send Coins 3. Receive Payment
This section of our site is to explain the process of purchasing coins and investment bars you may wish to sell. It doesn’t matter to us whether you have bought the coins from us or whether they are coins you have held for a long time.
Atkinsons The Jewellers are the premier purchaser of Gold and Silver Coins in the UK.
Speak to us. Call our freephone number 0800 6446 375 or send us an email to email@example.com. The more information you give us the more accurate the offer price will be. You can describe as best as possible over the phone the type of coins you have for sale and we should be able to give you an indication of price. Ideally we would like an email with all relevant details of the gold/silver coins and if at all possible pictures of both sides of the coins. We can work without this if it is a big job and we all know what a sovereign looks like, so don’t worry if you can’t do this.
Which Coins do we buy?
We are interested in all types of Gold and Silver Coins and investment bullion bars. We will look at any coin you have. Old coins, modern coins, the only stipulation is that they are made of Gold or Silver. This is a list of some of the more popular coins which we are looking for.
- Gold Full and Half Sovereigns also Quarter Sovereigns – Loose or boxed.
- Double Sovereigns or Two Pound coins. – Loose or Boxed
- Quintuple Sovereigns or Five Pound Coins.- Loose or Boxed
- Boxed or Loose Sets of Sovereigns. Two, Three or four Coin sets.
- Gold and Silver Britannia Coins.
- Single coins or sets of all different sizes such as the 1 ounce Britannia, half ounce Britannia, quarter Britannia, and one tenth Britannia. Loose coins or Boxed Proof sets.
- Krugerrand Coins of all sizes.
- Full 1 ounce Krugerrand , half Krugerrand, quarter Krugerrand, and one tenth Krugerrand. Loose or boxed coins.
- Australian Gold and Silver Coins.
- In all sizes 1 ounce, Half ounce, quarter ounce, and one tenth ounce. Loose or boxed.
- Lunar Dragons
- Nuggets – Kangaroos
- Canadian Gold or Silver Coins.
- Maple Leaf Gold and Silver Coins – In all sizes 1 ounce, half ounce, quarter ounce and one tenth ounce . Loose or Boxed.
- Canadian Dollars
- Canadian Moose
- Canadian Wolf
- Canadian Cougar
- Canadian Grizzly
- Austrian Coins
- Austrian Philharmonica Gold and Silver Coins in all sizes, 1 ounce, half ounce, quarter ounce, one tenth ounce. Loose or Boxed.
- Austrian Ducat coins in all sizes modern or re strike dated coins.
- Chinese Coins
- Chinese Gold and Silver Panda coins in all sizes 1 ounce, half ounce, quarter ounce and one tenth ounce coins. Loose or boxed
- USA Coins
- USA Eagle Gold and Silver Coins
- USA Buffalo Gold and Silver Coins
- USA Dollar Gold and Silver Coins
- Coins in all sizes 1 ounce, half ounce, quarter ounce and one tenth ounce. Loose or boxed proof sets. Modern or old coins .
European and World Coins-Gold and Silver.
We are interested in coins from any region of the world. French coins, Swiss coins, German coins, Dutch coins, Mexican coins, Arabic coins, Luxembourg coins, Italian coins, Israel coins, Belgium coins.
Gold and Silver Investment bars
We would be happy to but any Gold or Silver investment bar with or without any certificate.
What we pay?
The pricing of any coin or bar will depend on several things.
The price we would offer often depends on the demand for that coin or bar from our clients and its popularity.
The level of stock of that coin or bar which we are carrying is also relevant.
The quantity of coins or bars you have to sell.
We will always base the price we offer on the gold price. As a guide the offer will be between a minimum of 98% and a maximum of 100% of the daily gold price.
With Gold at £ 1015 GBP that means for a full Sovereign coin we would pay between £ 235.00 and £ 240.00
Price will be fixed on the day we receive the coins. Prices are subject to change and we will try and match or better any genuine offer you have.
How to send us the coins?
Once we have given you an idea of the price you might receive for your coins, we will ask you to send the coins to us. You can bring the coins to us in person at our shop in Sutton Coldfield or you can use the Royal Mail. The Royal Mail next day Special Delivery service will allow you to send £2500 worth of coins in each package which is fully insured.
Put your coins in a padded envelope and then go to the Post Office and ask them for one of the Special Delivery envelopes. Put your padded envelope inside the PO envelope along with your own name address, telephone number and bank account details.
How we pay you?
Once we have received your coins and agreed a price with you we will pay you IMMEDIATELY. This can be done by bank transfer directly into your bank, cheque payment by return, or in cash by prior arrangement but you will have to collect this from our shop.